Our intention is to …
- Minister to the Spiritual and Physical needs of our whole membership, using our many talents to show forth God’s work in our midst.
- Dedicate ourselves to worship through proclamation, prayer, and praise in an atmosphere that is both inviting and inspiring; encourage others to take advantage of the opportunities to celebrate the Good News.
- Provide educational opportunities for all ages to increase the knowledge of both the Bible and the heritage of the Church of Scotland.
- Relate to our community and world in such ways as to show that we care; sharing our resources including time and talents, in order to address human needs and also to express the Good News of the Gospel.
- Provide a climate that encourages both newcomers and inactive members to share in the life and worship of the church.
- Maintain and offer our facilities to the glory and honour of Christ through their use for worship, study, fellowship and community activities.
- Cultivate human and financial resources for the purpose of expressing our faithfulness as good stewards as we support both the church and the community at large.
- Develop opportunities for leadership development and member participation in order to help us accomplish the purposes of our church.